Tuesday, September 28, 2010

PMS

i hate pms.
with.a.passion
but want to know who hates pms more?
my hubby
the poor soul
i get onry, EVERY little thing bugs me, i get snarky, tired, hungry, sore, and just mean.
this morning, my hubby hid from me.
because, you see, he couldn't do anything right.
at least according to my pms'ed brain.
i get pms about a week before my period starts.
i explained to my hubby that i was pmsing so i can't be held responsible for whatever i say or do that is mean (i tell him this every month). but what shocked me, was he looked at me and said:
"didn't you just get over that?"
after that is when he hid
he knew
i have tried to keep myself busy, and do things to make myself feel better. but honestly,
i just want to crawl back into bed.
and eat lots of chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment