Friday, March 5, 2010

Female Race

sometimes, I hate being a female
like completely despise it
c.o.m.p.l.e.t.e.l.y.
And it is usally only for a few days that I feel like this.
usually the first 3-4 days of my cycle
I curse my husband and wonder how he got lucky to be a male
he always laughs at me and asks why
my answer?

"you don't have to spend 6 days bleeding all the time, and have cramps hurt so bad that they are going to kill you, or have your emotions go all over the place from one minute to the next!"
he laughs again and says
"but I have to be on the receiving end of your anger"
funny love. REAL funny.
be careful, love, I know where you sleep
anyway...
I really hate choosing what to wear carefully, because I don't know if I'm going to feel bloated, or what if the worst happens and I leak or something?
ugh
I hate it
so for today, I wish I was male so I wouldn't have to deal with all this
although, not sure I would want to be my hubby either, and have to deal with me
yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment