Thursday, March 4, 2010

An Official Introduction

Hello.
I am an Infertile Mama
as explained in my "about me" section, this means that I am infertile.
I can't get pregnant
and trust me, I've tried!

I have been through just about everything out there
clomid, injections, ultrasounds, blood tests, IUI, IVF, miscarriage and eventually adoption

I know there are still many roads that I haven't traveled, but I've traveled a lot.
I continue to travel
just like many of you

It's HARD
I know

but we aren't alone

I am a 26 year old mother to one.
I have been married almost 8 years.
I like strawberries, kiwis, apples, and chocolate.
all together
I hate sleeping alone
I am also a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
my faith falters sometimes
but that's ok
because I know it's true in the end
I'm just like a lot of you.

What I hope to accomplish with this blog:

I hope to be able to provide a support group for women.
I hope to be able to have a place to vent, complain, cry, and rejoice with more people like me.
make an awareness out there that infertility IS a disease that encompasses MORE woman then people realize. And figure out ways together that we can help uplift, and encourage others.
Basically just have a place that I can put thoughts out there. We'll see what happens with it. :-)

SO, I know there aren't any readers out there right now. I hope our readership increases. otherwise, I'll be talking to myself

and that would be a hit on the self esteem
:-)

Welcome to the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment